When planning your canoeing expedition, to avoid disappointment it is best to contact a Canoe Hire Centre first to book canoes or make enquiries about hire times and prices.
Each centre has something unique to offer. Have a look through the different centres on www.canoethebroads.co.uk to find out more about where you can go and what you can see when canoeing from each location.
Note: Different canoes and kayaks may be available at each centre.
- Bungay, Outney Meadow Caravan Park tel 01986 892338
- Burgh St Peter, Waveney River Centre tel 01502 677343
- Geldeston, Rowancraft tel 01508 518208
- Hickling, Whispering Reeds, Staithe Road tel 01692 598314
- Martham Boats tel 01493 740249
- Salhouse Broad tel 07795 145475 or 01603 722775
- Sutton Staithe Boatyard tel 01692 581653
- Wayford Bridge, Bank Dayboats tel 01692 582457
- Wroxham, Barnes Brinkcraft, Riverside Road tel 01603 782625
More information about the canoe hire centres is also available from Broads Information Centres which are located at Beccles, Hoveton, How Hill, Potter Heigham, Ranworth and Whitlingham.
Canoes are also available for hire from the following:
- The Canoe Man – Activ-8 Adventure Ltd tel 01603 499177
Canoe hire, guided canoe trails, and canoe training and qualifications
- Perfecta Boats – Lower Street, Horning tel 01692 631161 or 07909 816649
- Norfolk County Council Outdoor Education Centre – Whitlingham Country Park, Whitlingham Lane, Trowse tel 01603 632307